Blogging from BIAL

I have 90 minutes to go for my flight. I see that BIAL (Bangalore International Airport Limited) has free wireless internet. All we need to do is SMS to a number and get a password. I say, that's cool.

So what do I right about? I am travelling to US, for the first time via the Pacific. I have always flown Lufthansa earlier, which meant, the Europe route, with the stopover at Frankfurt. This time it is Cathay Pacific with a stopover at Hongkong.

I like Lufthansa since the stopover time is less - 3-4 hours. This one is going to be a pain - 5 hours onwards and about 18 hours on return! Perhaps I'll get to see Hongkong?

The hardest part about the trip is for the body to adjust to the timezone change. The stopovers doesn't help since you really don't know what you should be doing - to sleep, or eat, or brush teeth or so on.

I plan to read Code Book during this trip. I have read this a while back and want to read it again and appreciate!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening a safe deposit locker in SBI

Opening a Kannada Word document

Switching to Tatasky make my pack