Blue screen @ irctc

I thought the dreaded blue screen associated with Windoz was a thing of the past with the release of newer and stabler versions of the OS.   Blue is now more popular as the facebook color.

So it was quite amusing when I tried to login to the infamous irctc to check about a train ticket availability.  Here is what I got after I specified my username and password.


Looks like an error a novice learning jsp and servlets might get.  But blue background and stacktrace central aligned?  Hilarious!

Update (a few minutes later):  Looks like a transient issue. I could login successfully.  But I saw something more interesting...


Was it a browser issue (Chrome on OSX) or are the pages indeed in "Malay" and not "English"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Opening a safe deposit locker in SBI

Opening a Kannada Word document

When gas leaks